If the title looks familiar to many then, no prizes for guessing that I dwell into Software Engineering.
Readers might be wondering - "Aaah, Not again..one more empty headed/handed Software professional cooling his heels or rather hands on a blog site. "
But then, dare I say, Why Not!
Running my mouse scroller attached with my brain cells through millions of lines of code, day in and day out compels me to stick in front of the idiot box. Where do I find solace or a welcome break then?
For now, Blogging is the answer to me, to let reek out some of the handy writing skills that I possess.
I am an impromptu thinker, who can really attach a context to an incident and then state/narrate a situation. Most of the times it's worked to convince everybody around.
So expect anything to everything in my writeups.
So join all in welcoming me to the world of blogging.
Boy, I do feel nostalgic. My first stint with programming started approx 5 years back. I patted myself on my back to have written a program "Hello World" in C. My career's not shaped bad thereafter.
Today, I take the first baby step in the World of Blogging, Lets hope My hobby of writing doesnt shape bad hereafter as well.
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good thoughts man..
Post a Comment